Short course for a rapid introduction to China.
Survival Chinese is highly recommended to learn after learning Chinese Pinyin. In this course,
- Learn and practice the most practical topics and words with teacher’s instructions;
- Adequate pictures, audios, and exercise are prepared to help you memorize;
- Test yourself by the exercise and get more materials to practice.
What are the requirements?
- Chinese Pinyin is needed to pronounce correctly;
- Don’t be shy and speak with teacher;
- Recommended study plan is 1 video/ lesson per day and you’ll finish this course around half a month with outstanding results.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Basic Chinese communication topics, including survival expressions, shopping, ordering food and drinks at cafe and restaurants, take taxi, etc.;
- Master more than 150 words and 50 sentence structures;
- Have a better idea about Chinese language and culture.
What is the target audience?
- Any beginner who just finished Chinese Pinyin;
- People who will travel in China and want to grasp survival sentences to make travelling smoothly;
- Anyone who is already in China and want to get survived in daily life, or just experience Chinese studying.